Monday

I met with 2 ladies and was not disappointed.

In spring I visited my lady in Ukraine with Uadreams, this was my second time to Ukraine and my first time to Poltava. I was very glad to come there, because I have already known the branch manager and the staff. I met with 2 ladies and was not disappointed. The women here take pride in the way they look and act with great refinement. However the weather was not good ans we had to sit in a restaurant. Great food, live piano musicm great service and reasonable prices and of course a beautiful lady.

I want to thank Natasha, the manager, for her kindness and help. She is very professional and true asset to uadreams. She helped me with ordering of restaurants, showed me so much of Cherkassz and had such a great attitude. My experience was so good!

Tom

No comments:

Post a Comment